Nodeclipse is a plugin that adds IDE functionality to the Eclipse for the Node.js. The purpose of Nodeclipse is to create an environment in which development of Node is easy for a beginner to professional user.
One-stop shop for Node.js tools.
We can't develop everything at once, but we let you know what are the best things around for Node.js development with Eclipse.
We have released version 0.4 . Now, you can try it. And enjoy!
There was slow Internet connection, and deny of service ("No repository found" message in Eclipse) around period from 2012-05-22 21:00 UTC to 2012-05-23 9:30 UTC. Reported as #47 This should be related to cloud provider hosting GitHub pages. Please report if you are unable to install. We look carefully. Take a look at GitHub System Status before reporting issue.
What's new (ver 0.4)
- Integration with JSDT (Code Assist and Outline)
#11 [Feature request] Outlines and other things for class-y structure?
- Integration with Markdown viewer
29 Integrate Markdown Editor, add Markdown HTML preview to Node perspective
- #37 Enhancement: Ability to set a working directory
- #36 Associate *.json files with JS Editor
- #25 Node perspective doesn't support working sets
$sudo npm install -g express
Update Site : http://www.nodeclipse.org/updates
- Creating default structure for New Node Project and New Node Source File
- Content Assistant
- NPM support
- Debugging - Breakpoint, Trace, etc... via Eclipse debugger plugin for V8
- Generating Express project
- Setting project properties for jshint-eclipse automatically
- Passing arguments to Node application and Node.js
- Support for Juno
Generating of Express project
- Select the [File]-[New]-[Project] menu.
- Select [Node]-[Express Project], and push [Next] button.
- Enter [Project name], and push [Finish] button.
- Double-click on the ruler at the left end of the line you want to set a breakpoint.
- If you want to remove a breakpoint, double-click on the ruler again.
- Select the main source file of Node Application on the Project Explorer, open the context menu by right-clicking, select the [Debug As]-[Node Application] menu.
- How do I? -- StackOverflow!
- I got this error, why? -- StackOverflow!
- I got this error and I'm sure it's a bug -- file an issue!
- I have an idea/request -- file an issue!
- Why do you? -- Nodeclipse forum(Mailing list)!
- When will you? -- Nodeclipse forum(Mailing list)!
Should you report a bug, please include the following:
- Eclipse version number (like 4.2.2 or 3.8.0)
- Eclipse distribution (e.g. Eclipse for JEE Developers)
- A detailed description of the steps necessary to reproduce the problem.
- The '.log' file from the directory '.metadata' in your workspace.
Fork me on GitHub
$ git clone git://github.com/Nodeclipse/nodeclipse-1.git
Looking for webmaster.